Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the ReadingGlasses101.com Website (“Site”).
Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of and the purchase of any product or service from our Site. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms (the “Agreement”).
- We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move, or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled, or licensed by ReadingGlasses101 LLC. The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by ReadingGlasses101.com.
The contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may download or copy Site content and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any Site content or any related software.
- All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered to ReadingGlasses101.com. on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted, or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, “Comments”) shall be and remain ReadingGlasses101.com property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to ReadingGlasses101.com of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, ReadingGlasses101.com will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any comments. ReadingGlasses101.com is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments.You agree that no comments submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make. You agree that ReadingGlasses101.com may use and/or disclose information about your demographics and use of the Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity.
- To the extent that this Site contains links to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which ReadingGlasses101.com does not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
- This Site and all contents of this Site are provided as an “AS IS” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by use of this Site, that you are using this Site at your own risk and assume full responsibility for all costs associated with servicing or repairs of any products you use in connection with this Site and that ReadingGlasses101.com should not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Site.
- From time to time there may be information on this Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold ReadingGlasses101.com harmless from and against any claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
- This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or ReadingGlasses101.com. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. ReadingGlasses101.com also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in ReadingGlasses101.com’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any of the terms or provisions of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or ReadingGlasses101.com, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.